Contribute to ZeroStigma.Art
Part of undoing the stigma caused by the war on drugs is circulating evidence-based information and we need real images to help us communicate our messages.
We envision a time when anyone can search for images and find options that reflect all kinds of experiences with drugs, pain, and diversity of people. That's where you come in!
If you're an artist and you want to make your images available to the public for free, you can share them with us to be included in the library.
Here's some basic guidelines for a high quality submission:
- We accept original hand-drawn or vector illustrations, not photos or videos at this time.
- Your images should be a minimum of 1920x1080 pixels (or 1080x1920 pixels)
- Images should not have a watermark or other text on them
- The content of your images should relate to harm reduction or living with chronic pain. They can be individual items or scenes that illustrate a concept.
- You should be the original creator and own the rights to the illustrations.
Images submitted to us will be licensed under the Creative Commons license Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0. Essentially this means that anyone can share or adapt your images but they need to give you credit and license any adaptations under the same license.
To share your image(s), please place them in a repository like Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other similar platform that allows you to share a link to a folder. Please ensure the link allows us to download your images to review their quality.
After submitting your images, they'll be reviewed by our team to ensure they are a good fit for the library. Please allow 14 business days before following up on a submission.